RENEWAL IL CCW 3-HOUR CONCEALED CARRY CLASS - Oct 22
This course is for current Illinois Conceal Carry License holders; you must have a copy of your permit at the time of class. We will cover the following topics:
- Updates to Illinois or federal firearms laws governing concealed carry in Illinois.
- Updates on use of force laws and IL criminal statutes.
- Appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm.
- Firearm refresher instruction to include a live fire qualification with a concealable firearm using a B-27 silhouette target consisting of a minimum of 30 rounds and 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards, 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards and 10 rounds from a distance of 10 yards.
- Current Illinois Conceal Carry License
- Copy of Drivers License/State ID
- $25 for Range Fee
- Pen and Paper for Notes
- Ear and Eye Protection
- Case enclosed firearm (Must be unloaded!)
- Minimum of 60 rounds of factory ammunition. Reloads not allowed!
IL State Application is not included; no one can include this fee in the course pricing.
Class will begin in the Naperville Classroom at 8:30am and then we will head to RKA Gun Gallery range to finish the shooting qualification and finish by 11:30am.
|Class Date||10-22-2023 8:30 am|
|Class End Date||10-22-2023 11:30 am|
|Location||West Suburban Concealed Carry - Training Center|