This course is for current Illinois Conceal Carry License holders; you must have a copy of your permit at the time of class. We will cover the following topics:
- Updates to Illinois or federal firearms laws governing concealed carry in Illinois.
- Updates on use of force laws and IL criminal statutes.
- Appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm.
- Firearm refresher instruction to include a live fire qualification with a concealable firearm using a B-27 silhouette target consisting of a minimum of 30 rounds and 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards, 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards and 10 rounds from a distance of 10 yards.
- Your Current Illinois Conceal Carry License
- $25 for Range Fee
- Pen and Paper for Notes
- Ear and Eye Protection
- Case enclosed firearm (Must be unloaded!)
- Minimum of 60 rounds of factory ammunition. Reloads not allowed!
IL State Application is not included; no one can include this fee in the course pricing.
Class will begin in the Naperville Classroom and then we will head to the range (RKA Gun Gallery) to finish the shooting qualification and finish out there.
See the renewal class schedule below: